HTML Lessons Project
Use notepad to start a new web page named HTMLTagging1.htm
Create a web page about something that interests you. It can be about an activity, sport, or hobby you like. It can be a description of your typical day. It can be selling a make-believe product. Be creative.
It should contain.
- <html> and <body> start and end tags
- A title containing your name (TITLE shows in status bar)
- At least three paragraphs of information. (One of the paragraphs may be a <blockquote> from another source as long as credit is given to that source)
- At least one picture saved in YOUR folder.
- An ordered or bulleted list
- A text link to teach4ever.net
- A text link to another website
- Nest your image (picture) in a link so that if you click on the picture it goes somewhere.
- A background color or background picture
- At least one Horizontal Rule
- One item in bold
- One item in italics
- One item underlined (links don’t count)
- One item as <H1>
- One item as <H2> or smaller
- One comment tag of a dark secret you only want hackers to know J